Saturday, February 12, 2011

Charriol Bracelets In Cebu




January 24, 2011

Sadness me close.
crushed in a cold embrace.

The paw that has marked the "sign" is gone.
chokes me to tears breathtaking.


"I see you again, stop to wait behind the door.
Your image remained imprinted there, where now remains empty.

Your steps have given way to a shadow.
are now a path in my soul.

the head and on your skin feel "ron ron."
A love song.

While all around it moves, makes noise of living memory,
I see your eyes to me, the purity of your eyes.

In that look was all there.
There was a mixed agreement and a strange and mysterious exchange of knowledge unique and unrepeatable.

You were a gift from God in my hand. "

hungry, sometimes thirsty.
I have a sharp pain from spasm strong.

him is still the smell mixed with the pain of recent days.

I believe in joy, in blue fence that I ever imagined.

What remains is a collection so vast that it seems you can not say.

Giulia


Ps I thank all of you for the affection and concern demonstrated across this time, I had the strength to respond to the worsening of my mood, loss of down he was part of me and I loved him above all else. Only today I feel the need to share.




0 comments:

Post a Comment