Friday, October 1, 2010

Stop: C000021a Knowndll






You Are So Beautiful

Give me what I want on the bare earth, among the damp leaves.

uncover heaving hands, your skin's moon, pale as to make me tremble.

Dripping of rain!
And it's the rain who knows of perdition, the rain will slide on compassionate lavandoti wounds.
From kissing lips and limbs, and taste, enjoy your secret flavor.
Dolce as night, sweet as this night together in the park on the shore of the lake.

Your hair spiders' nests and trails of witches; muddy.

and mouth!?
God lost his mouth, want to go.

Oh yes! My hands caress you!
I can still hear a faint cry confused with the moans,
thin and the wind that is drunk creep into my veins.

know the wine and the body of Christ.
In you I take my crippled soul communion.

Owned.
torn apart, you pick up on my last kiss, you've given to your death.

I saw the sky cut your veins, take away your life captured by the last light of the moon.

How beautiful you are!
Drop Dead Gorgeous!

Giulia




0 comments:

Post a Comment