Thursday, September 16, 2010

How To Make An Lds Scripture Tote





HIS HANDS ON MY


was a gleam mild.


Like the brightest of the fireflies, or night in the shadows and the green leaves of grass, decorate each piece of magic of creation.


That light was my peace, at least at that moment, until the glow was recognized with his rosy cheeks and a small mouth ready to speak.

A girl.


A baby soft-eyed, sincere eyes and hands that grasp the wind.
its harmony in his footsteps were engaged in a lively fun.


Like any unusual thing that scares the soul, the little disturbed my peace and smiling He showed me all his adventures, a lot of images in minutes.

every little twinkle in his eyes struck the essence of infinite pleasure.

was full of ambitions and ran his tenderness in the warmest possible way, looking at me and freed from the anguish she remembered childhood that seemed forgotten.

There was much difference between you and me.


touched a flower and enjoyed nell'accarezzarlo; a little 'me rattristai of that flower I noticed that I had not even noticed the color.


He invited me to play but I refused because I was too busy to address my fears.
spoke with the moon telling the deepest secrets and I worried I will only dark surroundings.


too was what 'I'd been, because it was similar to freedom knew no bounds, appreciate the little beauties.


was stronger than me because it was simple, its simplicity was his weapon, and any obstacle became his game.


His figure was full of heady essences and slowly inhaled everything I could to give me pure and began to smile.


only when I managed to embrace the soul too 'I started playing, only when I sang to the moon, when her hands on my led me to touch the flowers and find out what really gave joy.

"We must also be children to notice how much life there '."


My whisper caught his attention and she excitedly opened his eyes and shouted, laughing:

"Finally I can tell you that the child are that there 'in you "


Giulia

0 comments:

Post a Comment