Sunday, January 20, 2008

Runecape Account With Giftcard

I make the deck!




But who says that he who begins well is half the battle?

morning: 7.00 am .... I have to go to lavoro.Oggi are particularly cheerful, it will be because it's already Thursday and the day is very beautiful in the sky when the sun is already. Surround shower and shave. Arrival in the kitchen and after a nice breakfast, stroking my cat seems to me that he more bubbly than usual. I state that this morning I have to use Fiat 500 from my mother-in-law, being out of my car because the muffler that you are removing.

My in-laws have left yesterday for San Remo, and I left a good portion of lasagna already anticipate that by noon, when I get home for lunch (usually dine with them). I'm early and I take the luxury of setting the table. I'm ready to quit. I take my things and I realize that my wife over the portfolio (out of the house an hour before me) gave me a bus ticket with a Post-it says "in case I need it ..." I smile to the idea and do not consider it! Instead I go down the stairs, thinking to dart the red wagon that my mother-in-law used to only 30 per hour for small errands in town.

I open the garage, throw your keys at home on the dashboard of the Fiat 500. I turn the ignition key in the context .... No, I do not really want to know to start. After 5 good minutes of attempted throws in the towel, inc @ zzato black. I remember the damn ticket that I left on the shelf. I close the garage (the one from outside is provided with a handle, you turn the key and if you do not you forget to re-open it) and I approached the front door .... The chiaviiiiii!! 'Azz, I left on the dashboard of the Fiat 500!! I can not even take my car with the muffler route that is in the garage on the side. I'm alone with myself in the middle of the courtyard. I call my wife, impanicato .... Let me explain what happened and she sent me to cag @ king with a "you're always the same."

sadly I start at the bus stop, my last resort, with the risk of chumps a nice fine because the service is not expected to issue tickets in the car and the resale is unfortunately too far away. I await the bus that will go cold in half an hour. Pessimism and annoyance. All of a sudden I look up and see it. MIRACLE! It is not the bus, but the van flaming red uncle of my wife (professional gardener for the family, "Uncle Peter), an old Fiat registered in 1978, which he affectionately calls" Ferrarino. I see there, in disbelief comes up and I explain what happened. After a fat laugh, offered to accompany me across town where I work and where he, by chance he should go to accommodate a little garden distanteda there.

came to the door of the company, who see it as first person? my foreman. E 'intrigued and amused by the sight of the truck's funny. I went down, I go quickly to a punch. The clock 8.46 marks the .... I played the last quarter of an hour.
not yet started my work day, but I have already done the "bunch"!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment