Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Does Hcg Cause Hot Flushes?

VICTORY!




As expected and hoped, Ettore Romoli became Mayor of Gorizia winning the municipal elections in the first round. An important result came with a hefty 51.13% of the unit that awarded the center right of Gorizia.


To As for me, I collected 47 votes for City Council and is therefore not elected but on the other hand, I received a lot of supporters (61) in Council District San Rocco - Sant'Anna. For another five years to continue my commitment to the neighborhood, with attention to small problems of its inhabitants, and even now announced that it will open this little space in the web to talk to everyone and receive criticism and advice.


As mentioned in a previous post, I thank the friends and Andrea Vanni (in alphabetical order), true friends, I have been close in these long weeks of the campaign and who supported me and endured to make a pun, not least the indispensable and irreplaceable Francesca.

0 comments:

Post a Comment